Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Book List:

Hello All; :) I thought I would just post a list of books to watch out for in the future, I know I'm going to be reading certain ones soon and i already have a slew read that i want to do reviews on. The ones I will be reading soon are going to be reviewed once I have them read. I plan on updating my list's once a month, because I have no dought that I will be going threw some pretty quick but I have a long list so, it may take a while. In not particular order ; Books i have finished reading and are ready for reviewing;

  • Sweep Volume 1

  • Sweep Volume 2

  • Sweep Volume 3

  • Going Bovine

  • Night

  • City of Ashes

  • City of Glass

  • City of Fallen Angles

  • Blue is for nightmares series(x4)

  • city of Ember series (x4)

  • The Giver

  • Harry Potter (x7)

Books i have not read yet but have plans to read then review;



  • Sweep Volume 4

  • Beautiful Darkness

  • Clockwork angel

  • Speak

  • Cether in the Rye

  • Wondrous Strange

  • The Hunger Games

  • Life of Pi

  • Where the Red Fern Grows

  • A Wrinkle in Time

  • Whicked

  • Withering Heights

  • Gathering Blue

If you are so inclined you can watch and wait for these reviews. This list is going to grow, and grow as i am continuously ordering books and having books recommended to me. So we will have to weight and see every now and again i am going to post little things here and there like this, talking about which book I'm reading and so on and so forth.



Well Enjoy


xxoo


Emilie (:

No comments:

Post a Comment