Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Harry Potter By J.K.Rowling


Hello All;


For this review i will be doing a brief summery of the entire series. I feel as though doing each book individually would become a bit redundant. I feel like in even reviewing this book its being cheap. Because its Harry Potter, its old news almost. I mean who hasn't herd of Harry Potter? watched the movies or read at least on of the books. First you must know; Harry Potter was my entire childhood. I got my first Harry Potter book in grade two, it was the second one. and then I read the first and then the third and then we were in order. I loved this series with everything in me. So I feel like I would be cheating if i didn't review it.


so with out further adue;


Harry Potter;


The story of a young orphan named Harry who parents are murdered, and is sent to live with his dreadful Aunt and Uncle and cousin Dudley.

Harry is not an ordinary boy when his aunt cuts his hair as ugly as she can to humiliate Harry at school he wakes up the next morning with his hair back the way it was. He can talk to snakes, When Harry turns eleven he discovers the biggest secret he has ever imagined , he is a wizard! his life will never be the same again. He is now enrolled in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Harry Learns through out the coarse of his 6 years a Hogwarts that there is a evil wizard out to get him and only him. This is the ultimate story between light and dark right and wrong.


This is the Ultimate page turner. Once you start you may never want to stop. I know i didn't. this series has been a phenomenon for over a decade. Adults, Children, Teens , people of all ages, throwing themselves neh catapulting themselves in to J.K. Rowling's Wondrous world of Harry Potter!

Harry, Ron and Hermione have been my best friend, since grade two, and i every time i pick up a Harry Potter book its like a joyous reunion between life long friends.


these books are wonderfully written in such a way that if you read a few pages, anywhere in the any of the novels you will want to keep reading.


I would HIGHLY recommend reading this book, especially over the movie's the movies are not in the same league at all not even remotely.


I hope you'll read it :)


Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment